La taqueria de birra hereinafter, the Entity, is the owner of this web portal (hereinafter, the Portal).
The name of the domain through which you have accessed the Portal is owned by the Entity. Said domain name may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by the Entity or in any way that may cause confusion among end users or discredit the Entity.
This Legal Notice includes the conditions of use that regulate the access, navigation and use of the Portal, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use, provision and/or contracting of the products or services that, where appropriate, may be offered, as well as the contents that comprise it, and without prejudice to the fact that the Entity may establish particular conditions that regulate the use, provision and/or contracting of products or services that, where appropriate, are offered through the Portal. /p>
The mere access to the Portal, the completion of forms, the sending of requests for information, queries, complaints, making contract offers and, in general, any act of a similar nature to the previous ones, carried out through the forms , electronic mailboxes or other means of contact existing in the Portal will imply, by those who browse the Portal, the acquisition of the consideration of User and the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the rules that make up this Legal Notice. Consequently, all Users must carefully read and be aware of the content of this Legal Notice.
In case of being offered, through the Portal, the use, provision and/or contracting of products or services, the fact of being used and/or requested by the User will also imply the unreserved acceptance of the conditions individuals that, where appropriate, have been established for this purpose, and that will form an integral part of this Legal Notice.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
Access to the Portal by Users is free and gratuitous. However, the use, provision and/or contracting of the products or services that, where appropriate, may be offered by the Entity may be subject to the prior observance of formal requirements such as the completion of the corresponding form, payment of expenses or fees and/or prior acceptance of the particular conditions that may apply to them.
The mere access to the Portal does not imply, in itself, the establishment of any type of link or commercial relationship between the Entity and the User, except when the appropriate means have been established for it and the User has previously complied with the requirements that, where appropriate, are established.
The inclusion in the Portal of information related to products or services offered by the Entity is exclusively for informational and advertising purposes, unless another purpose is expressly established.
If for the use, provision and/or contracting of any product or service offered through the Portal, the User should proceed to its registration, it will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information, guaranteeing the authenticity of all the data that they enter when filling in the pre-established forms to access the products or services in question. If as a result of the registration, the User had to use a password, the User undertakes to use it diligently and to maintain its confidentiality. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are provided by the Entity, and undertake not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow their use. by outsiders. The use and/or contracting of the products or services offered on the Portal, by any third party who, illegitimately, uses a password or identifier provided to the User for this purpose, due to an action not diligent or the loss of the same by the User.
By virtue of the foregoing, it is the User’s obligation to notify the Entity immediately of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to the same by third parties, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. As long as such facts are not communicated, the Entity will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
In any case, the access, navigation and use of the Portal and, where appropriate, the use or contracting of the services or products that are offered through it is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, therefore that the latter undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions, given by the Entity or by authorized personnel of the Entity, regarding the use of the Portal and its contents.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the contents, products and services diligently, correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current legislation and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- (I) Use them for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order and the instructions received from the Entity.
- (II) Use them for purposes that harm the legitimate rights of third parties.
- (III) Use the contents and products and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Portal or the services to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, messages unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from marketing or disclosing said information in any way.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS
- The Entity cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or accuracy of the information provided through the Portal. In particular, the Entity does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- (I) The continuity of the contents of the Portal and/or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or its technical continuity;
- (II) The absence of errors in said content or products;
- (III) The absence of viruses and other harmful components in the Portal or in the server that supplies it;
- (IV) The invulnerability of the Portal and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it;
- (V) Where appropriate, the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents or services of the Portal;
- (VI) The damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the Entity establishes in the Portal or through the violation of its security systems;
- (VII) Any other damage that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or defective functioning of the Portal or of the websites to which, where appropriate, links may have been established.
Notwithstanding this, the Entity declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Portal and avoid the existence and/or transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
The Entity makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the Portal. All the contents offered through the Portal are updated, and the Entity reserves the right to modify them at any time. The Entity is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on the Portal provided by third parties.
Any communication or transmission of content that infringes the rights of third parties and whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, attacking the dignity of the person or the rights of children, current legislation or any conduct that incites or constitutes the commission of a criminal offense.
Likewise, the inclusion and communication of content, by Users, that are false or inaccurate and that lead or may lead other Users or the Entity’s staff to error, in particular the content found protected by any rights of intellectual property, industrial, image or of a similar nature, belonging to third parties, when it gives rise to a violation of current legislation, does not have the authorization of the owner of the rights, undermines or discredits the fame or credit of the Entity, are considered to be illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and/or incorporate viruses or any other electronic element that could damage or prevent the operation of the website, the network, the Entity’s computer equipment or third parties and /or access to the Portal by other users.
The Entity may prohibit access to the Portal of any User who performs any of the behaviors referenced, by way of example and not limitation, in this section.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Entity is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the rights of exploitation in terms of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the Portal, among others by way of example and not exhaustive, the texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, trademarks, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual property and industrial (hereinafter, jointly, the Contents).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents included in the Portal, for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of the Entity or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
The access and navigation of the User through the Portal in no case shall be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights indicated above by the Entity. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, elude or manipulate the copyright notice and any other identification data of the rights of the Entity or its owners, incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Entity or third-party companies, implicitly prohibit their use without the prior, express and written consent of the Entity. or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, does access or use of the Portal and/or its Contents confer any right on the User over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs incorporated therein.
- 6.1 Links from the Portal to other web pages
The Entity may offer links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or web pages that are outside the Portal.
The presence of these links on the Portal is for informational purposes, not constituting in any case an invitation to contract products and/or services that are offered or may be offered on the destination web pages, nor does it imply the existence of a link. or commercial or dependency relationship with the entity that owns the linked website. In these cases, the Entity will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for them.
The Entity does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages to which links can be established from the Portal. Consequently, the Entity cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web pages to which a link could be established from the Portal, specifically, by way of example and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
Notwithstanding this, in the event that the Entity becomes aware that the activity or information referred to from said links is illegal, constitutes a crime or may harm the property or rights of a third party, it will act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
Likewise, if the Users had actual knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party web pages, they must immediately notify the Entity so that the access link to it can be disabled.< /p>
- 6.2 Links from other web pages to the Portal
If any User, entity or web page wishes to establish some type of link to the Portal, the following requirements must be observed:
- (I) You must obtain the prior, express and written authorization of the Entity.
- (II) The link can only be directed to the main page of the Portal, unless something else is expressly authorized.
- (III) The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the main page and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the Portal’s main page. In no case, unless the Entity authorizes something different, the web page from which the link is made may reproduce, in any way, the Portal, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the Portal pages.
- (IV) In the web page from which the link is established, it cannot be declared in any way that the Entity has authorized such link, without it having been so. If the entity that makes the link from its web page to Portal correctly wishes to include on its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, or any other identifying sign of the Entity and/or the Portal, it must previously have the prior, express and written authorization of the Entity.
- (V) In any case, the Entity prohibits the establishment of a link to the Portal from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, order public, current legislation, generally accepted social norms or are harmful to the legitimate rights of third parties.